Viking cues have great performance and design so it gets a well deserved #5 spot on our pool cue review list. Features blue pearl and Vikore shaft.
Price Range: M.S.R.P $399 Save 15% Off BUY NOW
Features & Specs:
Viking Cue Features
- The butt end of each Viking cue is finger-jointed together to guarantee straightness, solidness and balanced weight distribution and then stored for a minimum of two months to cure
- Viking joints rely on wood-to-wood contact surfaces to proved a one-piece cue feel
- Viking uses a ferrule constructed from an extremely durable plastic resin that will not crack or stain and has a high burn resistance
- Cues retailing for $299 and up now come standard with Viking's ViKORE Hard Rock Maple shaft enhanced with Softouch® dampening technology and reactive ViKORE® center
- Viking cues are protected by an ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Each cue has a 12-14" pro taper
Testing Results Review:
Great cue viking has always offered simple yet classic design and we have always been a big fan of the blue acrylic pearl that not many cue makers use or incorporate but we feel it really sets viking apart in some ways, this cue has a great hit with the stainless steel quick release joint and for 2014 viking cues over $239 come with vikings low deflection high performance Vikore pool cue shaft.
We enjoyed the stiff hit and great control that vikings new shaft set up offers professional performance that will shoot your game in the right direction.
The high quality finish and nice inlays is well done and provides a nice bright shiny finish that is durable, its well done and shows the quality and care they use to produce each cue.